Friday, November 6, 2009

More pictures

Alex continues to grow and change every day. He has actually slept for 6 hours straight the past two nights so I really hope this pattern continues. He has however been a bit more challenging during the day so we are constantly busy trying to find new things to keep him entertained and happy.

Matt's sister Angela came for a visit this week. Not only did she help by cleaning the house, she also stayed up with Alex so Matt and I could get some sleep. Thank goodness for our wonderful family!

Alex at bath time - he finally seems to enjoy it and doesn't usually cry until we take him out.


Alex helped Dad cheer on the Cowboys!


Angela and Alex

Alex giving me a half smile

Playing with his new toys


Alex checking out the duck rattle

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see my adorable nephew this weekend! Kagen looks at Alex's pictures on the computer all of the time. It will be so cute to see him meet Alex and see what he thinks of him.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Matt and I have been happily married for 4 1/2 years. We are now expecting our first child on October 4th!

Followers