Friday, September 25, 2009

Alex Ray

Alex arrived on Monday (September 21st) at 5:07 pm. He was 6 lbs 15 ounces and was 19 inches long. We ended up having an unplanned C section and had to stay in the hospital an extra day but got to come home yesterday afternoon. Alex is already the light of our lives and Matt and I couldn't be more proud of our adorable little boy. He's still figuring out the whole sleeping thing so fortunately we have had Nana here to help us out. Now that I'm home, I'll do a better job of keeping everyone updated with pictures. Here's a few from the last few days to start.

3 days before delivery

2 days before delivery - Mom and I watching the Tech game


Sunday night - just checked in to the hospital





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Matt and I have been happily married for 4 1/2 years. We are now expecting our first child on October 4th!

Followers