Thanks to Blair we have put some finishing touches on the nursery. Here are some pictures of our little boy's room.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Getting ready for baby
The doctor has decided to induce on Monday morning so I will be checking into the hospital on Sunday evening. Matt and I can't wait to meet our little guy (and yes we will finally have a name picked)!
Thanks to Blair we have put some finishing touches on the nursery. Here are some pictures of our little boy's room.



Thanks to Blair we have put some finishing touches on the nursery. Here are some pictures of our little boy's room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Overbeys
- Matt and I have been happily married for 4 1/2 years. We are now expecting our first child on October 4th!
Yeah! I'm glad my nephew finally has a name! I can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to meet my next grandson. I am getting pretty good at this boy stuff so bring him on. I also can't wait to stop calling him "baby Overbey" and try out the new name. WOW, my baby is having a baby......where did the time go?
ReplyDelete