Matt, Alex and I made our first road trip to Stamford this past weekend. Alex slept most of the way in the car which made the trip easier on mom and dad. Alex got to meet his great grandmother, cousin Kagen and uncle Zach for the first time. He also got to spend some more time with Nana and grandpa, great grandma and grandpa and aunt Kristi. We really enjoyed our visit!
Kagen and me cheering on the Red Raiders

Alex smiling at great grandpa

Kagen enjoying the nice Fall weather

Nana with her two boys!
Alex enjoyed his nap while being held by great grandma
Smiling at aunt Kristi

Kagen was nice enough to share his scooby with Alex

Alex saying hello to his great grandmother
I miss you guys already! We had a great time this weekend. I can't wait for you to come back in a few weeks for Kagen's party.
ReplyDeleteHow precious and such good memories. Thanks for posting them. Hurry back.
ReplyDelete