Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First few days at home

I can't believe Alex is already 1 week old. Sadly, we had to tell Nana bye this week so she could go back home but we are looking forward to Matt's parents visiting and meeting Alex for the first time. Here are some pictures of his first few days at home.

Alex trying out his new bed



Alex meeting Aunt Kristi




Alex after his first bath - he was definitely not a fan =)


Our future Red Raider

Nana, Kristi, Alex and me cheering on the Red Raiders. Unfortunately it was not enough to get a win.

Alex hanging out with Dad


Enjoying being spoiled by Nana before she had to go back home




2 comments:

  1. I had fun visiting and meeting my nephew. He was so good and very cute! I can't wait to see him again. I hope you guys had a good time with Matt's folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updated blog. I miss him and you so much. Can't wait to see you again. Kagen points to my cell phone and wants to see Baby Alex in there. Cute.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Matt and I have been happily married for 4 1/2 years. We are now expecting our first child on October 4th!

Followers